Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Pa - Pa Patreon!
- The dirty little podcast secret is that prep and marketing is where alll your time goes
- Drew has been interviewing Chief Marketing Officers for almost 7 years
- Check out Trint: A program that uploads your audio and transcribes it for you
- What ome says on a podcast vs how one write are two different styles
- If you really listen to who you’re interviewing, you’ll learn a lot. We promise.
- Podcast = network builder
- Optimize through the people that show concrete interest in your brand
- Podcast Tip: Don’t launch until you’ve got 5 good episodes
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.