Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
From classical composer to entrepreneur, John David Man has plunged into creating a diverse career path. Through his experiences, John has learned the value of collaboration, the power of marketing and personal expression. He stresses that no matter how great your content is, if no one can find it... no one will find it. Tune into to this episode to learn how one man crescendoed as an entrepreneur and how you can too.
In this episode, Doug and John discuss:
- Ghost writing and co-authoring
- Bob's book
- Marketing of a book
- A typical day in the life of writer
- You can write the most wonderful book in the world but if you don't have the right marketing, it's dead
- Every book is – a vehicle of personal expression as well as a business
- The biggest challenge in writing is to not edit yourself as you're putting your thoughts on the page
- Who are you going to trust?
"I started out a classical composer" - John David Mann
Connect with John David Mann:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.