For anyone wondering why it sounds funny, this is our 200th episode and was recorded live in Strickland's basement.
- Mantra Munchies, yummm
- Kendall Callahan, CEO of Mantra Munchies
- It is good shit for you, for example...
- Goji berries
- It may look somewhat like a green turd
- Attention: The T-Shirt Design has been revealed, Funkin Fans
- Rosario from the “Quit Bitchin Coalition” was a major factor,thank you
- Laura Cannon, live!
- You cannot be all business all of the time, you have to take care of yourself
- Don’t beat yourself up about the stuff that you “should” be doing
- Ep. 83 John Lee Dumas’ interview was a struggle for Doug
- Doug was focusing on the next question rather than delving into his answers
- Stacey Sherman from RSP, live!
- Doug can say the word “fuck” without being worried about offending someone
- Rock stars are people that are kind, that are respectful to others and that treat their own people like rock stars
- Customer Service can transcend any situation can make everyone feel like a rock star
- Have a new co-worker? Find something out about them - do they like puppies or the Seahawks? - then get them a cute puppy T-shirt or a Seahawks mug
- Sunny, live!
- Sunny is officially no longer a tattoo virgin
- Her tattoo says, “Stand in the Light”
- Sunny’s first car was a 1986 Gold Honda Accord
- Steve, live!
- Steve was in the radio world for 32 years
- We love Steve!
- Steve has been interviewed, so go to dougsandler.com and search for his podcast
- The 2 days of the week that Doug enjoys the most, is when they record and when he posts the podcasts
- The path to making this a business is becoming more clear for the NIce Guys on Business
- Goals for 2017, exciting!
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business."
Get Doug's Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.
The Nice Guys (Doug & Strick) are taking pre-orders for their vintage style Funk'nFans designs. Orders will be shipping soon. They are working out all the details including exact shirt color (dark) and ink color (white or cream). The design is 100% accurate and final. Thanks for your order and for supporting the podcast! These shirts will be Funk'nFanTastic