Alex Berman is the master of the personalized sales lead. Hear how he does it on The Nice Guys podcast today.
Here are some things to know about Alex Berman:
- He had to get fired from his former company so they could re-hire him to do what he really wanted to do.
- He generated over $16 million in B2B leads and closed over $2 million in business so far.
- He is a big fan of focusing on one thing intently for a decade at a time.
- He is a digital nomad currently moving to a new city every month.
Here are a few things we learned from Alex on the podcast:
- How to send an email without seeming scammy or "un-nice"
- How to ethically fake an introduction
- Why cold emailing is one of the most underused marketing channels for new and growing businesses.
- Always include an actionable item at the end of an E-Mail, end with a question mark, not a period.
Download your free email course- 10 sales hacks in 10 days: http://inspirebeats.com/course.html
InspireBeats.com for lead generation: http://inspirebeats.com
Get in touch with Alex- email@example.com
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go tohttp://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we'll add you to the map. You can see it here-
Don't underestimate the power of Nice.