The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
- Ben is working with organizations that are reaching for an outcome that they have not had before. In other words, reaching the next level
- We have to anchor what we want to do, in what the needs of the people that we’re trying to reach are
- We become enchanted by our own ideas
- Surprise, nobody cares how interesting you think you are
What Channel To Choose
- Choose the channels that are native to the consumption habits of your targeted audience
- Don’t know what channel that is? Well, where is your cash flow coming from? How can you go and find more of those people?
- Start with what you know
- Some people need a system, some people just want to learn. Know what you want to bring to the table
- You have to keep putting gas in the car if you want it to keep going
- Write 200 words a day, 5 days a week… leading to blogs, then a book and consistent content
- Most people can do those 200 words a day in 15 minutes. So do it!
- People like short and sweet messages
- Don’t get married to a channel or a technology, go with the flow
- The rules of the game have changed
- Ben’s target customer is one that feel the tension of his/her current situation and is ready to try something that feels a bit out of the ordinary. Is that you?
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business."
Get Doug's Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.