Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Jane’s background was as an agent representing speakers
The Real Side of Speaker Life
- Jane has worked with a few celebs… and it wasn’t a walk in the park
- The agencies are really not going to be interested in you until you're fee is $5,000-10,000
- Get crystal clear on what you’re selling
- What problem are you going to be able to solve?
- Choose 2-3 industries that you can plant seeds in
- Eventually building a strong audience down the line
- Check out Jane’s Calendar app of choice: Timcenter
- Stick to your ethics in business, no matter who you’re dealing with
- Become a subject matter expert first and a speaker second
- Buy Jane’s book, Wealthy Speaker 2.0, for some great coaching!
Check out Jane's website at www.speakerlauncher.com
and reach out to her at email@example.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.