Rand Fishkin, The Oz of Moz Breaks Down SEO on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Live long and Patreon
The Moz Story
- When venture investors put money into a company, they’re expecting 7 or 8 of the 10 they invest in to fail but those that make, make bank
- The goal of SEO is to be as visible and as highly ranked as possible on search engine results
- The websites that do the best tell the audience why you should spread the company’s message and shows that they’re the solution to the problem
- If you’re doing SEO
- Use Mozbar - helps you analyze pages and helps you see whether you’ve got the right SEO strategy
- If you’re a local business, check out where you fall on moz.com/local
- If you’ve got a bigger audience, google Moz’s SEO guide
- Rand uses his Inbox as a to do list
- No emails, no tasks to accomplish
- Find a message and a cause that people can get behind and believe
Moz Website: https://moz.com/
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.