Today, On The Nice Guys
Adam Brewer with ShieldLogic IQ knows security and wants to give our listeners free training for a year. Hear about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Adam Brewer- on Twitter
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Adam goal is to bridge the gap between the professionals and the everyday Joe
- The most important thing to do is realize that there are simple things that we can do to increase security
- So be AWARE
Analogies to the Rescue
- 90% of data breaches are easily preventable
- Passwords, passwords, passwords
- The number 1 password used last year is “1,2,3,4,5”
- Two factor authentication is WORTH IT
- To hack in, the individual would need to physically have the device
- Fishing campaigns are when an email is sent to you by someone you trust asking you to “change your google password” or “transfer money from your account” but you’re hacked instead
- It’s not a tech problem, it’s a human problem
- Be aware of what you’re doing! Don’t be so easily hoodwinked by free concert tickets, free cruise trips etc.
- Create a STRONG password and DON’T recycle them
- People are curious. Always.
Free gift for podcast listeners: 5 forever licenses of ShieldLogic IQ's security awareness training. That's a $500/yr free offer!
Reach Adam at email@example.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.