What is success to you? It's different for everyone and Dr. Alan Zimmerman has written an amazing book to help you find yours.
Alan Zimmerman asks you 3 important questions- What are you good at? What excites you? What difference do you want to make? Those answers can help you reach your own success and happiness payoff. Here's a little to know about Alan:
- He just published 800th article/edition of his weekly Internet newsletter, "Dr Zimmerman's Tuesday Tip," with over 100,000 subscribers
- Inducted into Speaker Hall of Fame, an honor reserved for only a handful of people in last 30 years, including Ronald Reagan and Colin Powell
- He offers an intensive Boot Camp, the "Journey to the Extraordinary"
- His formula for success?: Purpose + Passion + Process = Payoff
Here's more of what you will hear on the podcast today:
- His latest book "The Payoff Principle: Discover the 3 Secrets for Getting What You Want Out of Life and Work" hit #1 on Amazon
- Living a life of real work-life balance where the most important things get the top priority
- Your attitude is a better indicator of your success than anything else.
Here's what you can get, all from his website www.DrZimmerman.com :
- Free subscription to his weekly newsletter, "Dr. Zimmerman's Tuesday Tip"
- Free articles
- His latest book "The Payoff Principle: Discover the 3 Secrets for Getting What You Want Out of Life and Work"
- His other books including "Pivot- How one turn in attitude can lead to success"
Get in touch with Alan Zimmerman- Alan@DrZimmerman.com
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go tohttp://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we'll add you to the map. You can see it here-
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.