Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Community, meet Patreon. Patreon, meet the community!
- Alissa is a certified strength coach. Mental and business strength, that is.
Rainbows and Kittens
- You’ve got to get off your ass and do something!
- The strengths finder profile with tell you where your talents are, not just your strengths
- If you’re thinking about writing a book, don’t cut corners with your editor!
- The biggest error you can make is trying to be someone else
- The lesson you most need in your life is often the lesson that you can give to others
- Tool to Use: Asana!
- Action Item: POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- Speak life into your own being
- Helping people learn through your own mistakes can lead to great breakthroughs
- Bad shit happens to good people and that’s ok!
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.