Amy Brooks - Writer, podcaster, speaker, coach, supermom. Hear how she does it all on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Check out Amy’s website: Voice, Pen and Purpose
- Or her Podcast! Also called Voice Pen and Purpose
Like Peas and Carrots
- OMG, Julie Reisler and Amy are friends!!!
- Have a friend that helps you explore your field and network
- Central and South America is not very tech savvy
- Amy’s whole position is helping others collect their thoughts and channel it into the book
- It starts with clarifying your writing voice
- How can you find your voice?
- Start by writing down 20 things that describe you: brother, male, writer etc.
- Your work ethic can be reflected in your book
- Amy and the fam is moving to Costa Rica! Whoop, whoop!
- Can’t stand to write? Consider getting a ghost writer
Check out Amy's website- http://voicepenpurpose.com/
And her Podcast- http://voicepenpurpose.com/blogpodcast/
Reach her at info@AmyRBrooks.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.