Amy Jo Martin is building relationships 140 characters at a time. Hear more on The Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Amy relates to bad boys more than nice guys
- You can color outside the line without crossing the line
Negotiating with the Nice Guy
- Investing in nice will result in some good ROI down the road
- Big corporate companies want that personal interaction too
- People connect with people
- Understanding the short game (dealing with customers one at a time) improves the long game
- There are practically no barriers with technology, other than the ones you put up
- You can build a relationship 140 characters at a time
- Be you
- Success does not always mean money -- it can be an interview, a degree etc.
- Just because a post or a campaign didn’t get an overwhelming response, doesn’t mean that it didn’t affect the right person
Check out Amy's website- http://amyjomartin.com/
Her Favorite speaking topics- http://amyjomartin.com/speaking/amy-jo-martin-speaking-topics/
And hear her podcast- Why Not Now with Amy Jo Martin
E-Mail Amy- firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.