Antonio Garrido is a writer, speaker, trainer, motivator, and all around nice guy. Hear more about him in today's interview.
Antonio comes all the way from the UK (living in Miami now) and he is an expert in Sales and Business Development, and Leadership Training.
He strives to help people be the best they can be in the commercial environment.
- His first book "Asking questions the Sandler Way" will be published soon!
- He runs sales training, management training, and leadership training classes and is a corporate speaker/trainer.
Here's some quick business advice from Antonio:
- Don’t try to be all things to all people
- To be better, first you have to be different
- If everyone is zigging, you need to zag
- Justify your value, never justify your price
Hear more on the podcast, and you can contact Antonio at email@example.com or check out his website at: www.absolute.sandler.com
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go tohttp://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we'll add you to the map. You can see it here-