Sunny Lake joins us for our longest episode so far and brings a decidedly female perspective to organic food, party songs, open bars, what's in her pantry, and a little business talk on The Nice Guys today.
- Nice Guy Community! We need to hear from you on a number of things, and you have so many options to reach us, pick your favorite to do any of these:
Here’s what you can chime in on. Pick one, pick them all, just do something so we know you're out there!
- What happened to this being a business podcast? Are we not talking business enough? Let us know your thoughts.
- Recommend individual episodes on Overcast. All of them, please. On your iDevice, or click here to log in online- https://overcast.fm/podcasts
- Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business" AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
- Our Amazon link- Someone bought a watermelon slicer and we made $.72!! Please use our Amazon.com link before buying anything. It costs you nothing, but lets us know you care. We've made almost $1.00 total so far, so if you buy something that costs $40.00 or more, you could double our income for the year, talk about great "cost (nothing) vs. benefit (huge for us!)"
- Business Challenge- We want to help you with your business, so we challenge you to be transparent with our Nice Guy Community. Come onto a show and we will give you free business advice and you can get advice from the entire Nice Guy Community. Just do it.
- Doug puts out a public apology. Just in case he stole any ideas.
- Farm to Table and Organic foods. How much do you care?
- Top 50 party songs. Let's agree on them all.
- Migration of the wildebeest and dung beetles. And other National Geographic shit Doug loves (Strickland naps during this segment.)
- Movie moments that Doug loves:
Soylent Green (Spoiler alert- Soylent Green is made out of PEOPLE!)
Planet of the Apes
- Strickland makes 2 Kevin Smith references.
- What food is in your pantry and fridge currently? Sunny is ready for the zombie apocalypse.
- If you could only have 4 food items for the rest of your life, what would they be?
No time to get to organic tampons, or this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Show art by Mohammad Shakiba, keep working on that English Mohammad!
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.