Billee Howard believes that culture and commerce are colliding in ways we've never seen before, and we agree. Here more on The Nice Guys today.
Billee on Twitter- @mashuptweet
Doug on Twitter- @djdoug
Strick on Twitter - @NiceGuyonBiz
Here are some of the things you'll hear from Billee on the podcast today:
- It's a new era of engagement. It's not enough to just sell anymore, you have to engage your consumer.
- Use storytelling to connect with your potential customers.
- Create a level of immersion with your brand.
- Her company Brandthropology does everything from brand positioning, content creation and production, to SEO and Web design.
- How can a company stand up and be noticed when there are literally a thousand others just like them?
-The world is so small today, how is it possible that to take the little guy and put him or her on the main stage?
- What mistakes do you see being made by organizations today in trying to get there message out to the world.
Get a copy of Billee's book here:
And check out BRANDthropologie here:
Please visit our sponsors-
Get Doug's micro-learning course plus a free copy of his audio book for the amazing price of $49.00, that's $171.00 off of the regular price just for being a listener to the podcast! Click http://www.dougsandler.com/microlearning/ and use promo code Podcast.
Start using Tweet Jukebox for free and simplify your social media:
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Caddyshack- Billy, Billy Billy....
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.