Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Doug’s brother is a local Baltimore celeb and will be appearing on the show tomorrow!
- Julie Reisler, Ep. 289 has a book release tomorrow. Check it out
- Go Ananda if you’re in the Baltimore area, 5:30-8:30 pm
- The Nice Guys are gonna be there. Win, win!
1 Banana, 2 Banana
- Simplero - a software for people who are teaching online
- Helping others reach their audience to the fullest
- It’s hard to be excited or passionate about your job if you’re not happy with yourself
- What are you doing to confuse yourself about who you are?
- Are you scared to find out?
- You are in control of what’s going on in your life
- Don’t forget to give yourself a break from life’s inevitable anxieties and stresses
- It’s easier to focus on other people’s pain and focus on that rather taking care of what matters most. You.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.