Sunny Lake sneaks her "Sunny Side Up" business minute in at the last minute (at least SOMEBODY is giving business advice this episode!)
- Russia and their doping athletes
- 119 athletes were found to be faking drug tests
- International Paralympics bans Russia
- Sports that weren't banned: Badminton, table tennis, volleyball, golf and handball
- What example is this setting for the kids?
- Downside: National disgrace, millions of billions down the drain and setting a horrible example for the younger generation
How to Avoid "Overwhelmed"
- Break it down into chunks and prioritize those chunks
- Completely hone in on those top 5 chunks and GET THEM DONE
- Then focus on the next 5 and the next
- Keep the Schedule
- Strick's Morning Routine
- During the school year, Strick is up at 6 am and the girls are out of the house by 7 am
- Strick has committed to do a 10 minute morning meditation and morning Yoga stretches
- Strick needs to watch less television
- Look at what you have to accomplish in the next 30 days and work backwards from that
- Don't get sucked into the whirlwind of shit that other people have going on
- Base your schedule on the things that are important in your life
- When you stick to a routine, you are saving energy!
- Every decision uses some brain power
- Try some meditation (just 10 minutes) for a week, see firsthand the results
- Meditation can help clear the "overwhelming schedule" fog
- What's done, it's done
- Our priorities change when we get older, and there is nothing wrong with that
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business" AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.