Ross Barber connected with The Nice Guys on Twitter and we have been stalking him ever since. All the way from the UK, Ross is a website designer who specializes in music websites. Here's a little more about him:
• Ross has been doing web design since he was 12 years old.
• His business started as the result of a Twitter conversation.
• He works with musicians and creative businesses that he admires and looks up to including Cyber PR Music, Tyler Hilton & Supreme Entertainment Artists
• He is a speaker, being booked for engagements including the university I graduated from, and a local meetup about music marketing
• His podcast "Bridge the Atlantic" has featured some of the following artists:
○ Singer/songwriter/actor Tyler Hilton
○ X Factor UK's Janet Devlin
○ The Spill Canvas frontman Nick Thomas
• He actually listens to our show! (or so he says, we choose to believe him)
Contact Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ross' custom web design- electrickiwi.co.uk
Podcast- Bridge the Atlantic