The Nice Guys
- Want a “Funkin’ Fans” T-shirt? You know you do…. Click here for a cool vintage shirt!
- A cool URL shortener/management platform, is https://bitly.com/
- The online training that Doug has sold is more about the marketing of the training rather than the actual training. Hmmm. Check it out here
Daredevils and Product Chit-Chat
- The strategy of having a great idea, then creating a product, finding a specific market and then trying to sell it, does not work.
- Whatever market you are aiming for has become saturated because of the internet
- The active listeners should totally be on the show! Right?
- Doug and Strick reminisce over their childhood hero Evel Knievel. Daredevil of the 70’s.
- If we do not progress, we die. Brutal but true.
- Everyone hated the “new” Coca-Cola recipes in the 80’s. Flop.
- So they changed their marketing. Brilliant.
- Pokemon Go has totally revamped the playing field. What will they think of next?
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business."
Get Doug's Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.
The Nice Guys (Doug & Strick) are taking pre-orders for their vintage style Funk'nFans designs. Orders will be shipping soon. They are working out all the details including exact shirt color (dark) and ink color (white or cream). The design is 100% accurate and final. Thanks for your order and for supporting the podcast! These shirts will be Funk'nFanTastic