James Haight knows crowdfunding and fiction writing, hear more about both on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
From principal analyst to writing a novel while being in grad school, James Haight makes his own path and doesn't miss a step. In this episode, Jimmy gives us the scoop on the challenge that is crowdfunding and what tools he used to make his novel a reality. Not only will you be left on the edge of your seat but you may end the show with a new business idea, courtesy of the author himself.
The Crazy Author Journey
- Sneak preview into Jimmy’s book: a story about an idealistic investigative journalist that tries to expose a political system that’s fundamentally corrupt
- Crowdfunding is a challenge but Jimmy used Publishizer to his advantage
- You, as a writer, are responsible for 100% of your sales
- The underlying tool that helped Jimmy get sales is MailChimp
- Jimmy thinks that there needs to be a crowdfunded investigative journalist company in real life
- Check out Jimmy’s page just for the Nice Guy Community here
- Hadooponomics Podcast
- Emerging Tech Round Up
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotionwww.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.