Dr. Jen Goldbeck knows her numbers and how to analyze them. Hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Anytime content is personalized for you, algorithms are at work
- Who should own all of the info that algorithms can find?
Your Business is Everyone’s Business
- The protection over internet privacy is becoming weaker and weaker
- An algorithm is a step of process
- For example, if A happens with B, then there’s a high possibility it equals C
- Algorithms can connect you with things you may have never found but can enrich your life
- If could potentially provide you with suggestions that could help you make better choices
- No matter what benefits there are, people’s preferences should be respected
- Figuring out where the lines are, is just as important as the technology development
- Check out Jen’s TED Talk
- And her website www.jengolbeck.com
- E-Mail her here- firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.