Pain is often a state of mind and until you realize that, you're helpless to do anything about it. Hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Pain is always real
- No matter what type of pain you have, it’s a decision of the brain
Dealing with Pain
- Pain is a sensory and emotional experience
- Often times, people need more than just one method to treat it
- Ask yourself, what negative beliefs are you holding on to?
- Letting those go, can lead to pain relief
- Physical Therapists focus just as much on body exercises as they do on mental exercises
- Dr. Joe’s podcast emphasizes a change in paradigm of how we treat pain
- Changing the metaphors used to describe pain, can potentially decrease it
- Treating chronic pain is about empowering and inspiring people
- “Heal Your Pain Now” is a book that Dr. Joe has written, check it out!
Dr. Joe Tatta important links
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
SANEBOX - email organizational tool. https://www.sanebox.com/niceguys
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.