Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- What is an “empowerment strategist”? You’re about to find out
- There is a version of Moby Dick with emojis! How millennial generation-esk
The Day-to-Day Struggle
- If you say, “Life is fine,” chances are there’s something that needs to change
- Be smart and ask for help when you need it
- Honor yourself and your purpose. Take care of you, first.
- Watch what you’re internal monologue is
- Instead of pushing away the emotions that you deem negative, welcome them and accept that you’re experiencing them
- Believe in what you’re doing, because people can tell when you do/don’t
- If someone else has done what you want to do, you can do it
- Doing what you love requires dealing with minutiae
Reach Julie at JulieReisler@gmail.com
Get a Phd in YOU Mastery - On line course - launching in Feb 2017 - info at Julie Reisler
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.