Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
1/25/17- No, he didn't create Costco, but he is kind of a big deal. Hear from Ken Cosco on The Nice Guys today.
- Keeping your client number low can help you keep a personal feel in your product delivery
- Getting a client on the phone or meeting in person will give you a platform to show your personable side
Do What You Do
- When you’re a solo parent, there are many ways to find balance! Do what works for you
- Rollin’ up your sleeves and working side by side with your staff/clients creates a positive work environment
- Knowing your clients personally, can create a strong community around you
- Allowing your customers to personalize their event will make it more memorable for them
- The one thing that’ll make you a better individual is to be the most ethical person you can be
- Write down your business ethics and stick to them
- It’s better to have a small amount of strong relationships than it is to have a large amount of weak ones
Check out Ken's DJ company- http://www.atouchofclass.com/
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.