Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Lou Diamon goes in on his second round and lays it all out. From the one thing that The Nice Guys do well to what makes your initiatives effective, Lou doesn't skip a beat. This episode will undoubtedly make you and your day thrive... so what are you waiting for?
- Don’t mind Doug’s morning voice
Thriving In Every Way
- Doug is not a morning person
- Lou’s podcast has gone from one show a week to almost two show a week
- His podcast is all about helping people thrive in their life
- Imitation is the highest form of flattery
- Podcasting enables you to connect with more people
- Whatever initiative you set out to do all falls on your follow through
- The Nice Guys do one thing really well.. Total fuckery!
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotion www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.