Mark Sephton trusts himself. Find out how you can do the same on the Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
Mark- Mark- @Sephtomark
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Putting your vulnerable self out there can challenge how people think, act and behave
- Life is one big plot twist for all of us
From the US to the UK
- The line to success is always a jumbled mess
- Life can be both beautiful and painful in the same breath
- We’ve alllllll those inner demons
- Sometimes we’ve got to get out of our own way
- Confidence to trust yourself, back yourself up and believe in yourself is the beautiful challenge
- Get a clear vision of what you want your life to represent? What do you want to be remembered for?
- You attract who you are
- Do what you’re goooood at!!!!!
Reading your blog -- 3 things you can learn from a 2 year year old. EAT, UP and NO. Can you talk about this for a moment http://marksephton.com/blog
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.