Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Ask for references!
- Build your resume through extra certifications and get more experience
Life Coach vs. Business Coach
- Life coaching is more direct and more about accountability than business coaching
- The key to success once you’ve hired a coach, is results
- Results that you’ve defined with your coach, in detail
- The coach needs to really get into the hearts of his/her clients
- Keep an open line of communication to allow for revisions
- Being an entrepreneur = working overtime
- One of the key mistakes is not understanding your numbers - what expansion looks like/costs, etc.
- Another big mistake is not networking enough
- No one does this -- i.e. entrepreneur, business, career etc. -- alone
- Consistency is in the top three factors that get you to your goals
- Having a coach is not for everyone
- Control freaks? Nope.
- You need a desire to learn and improve
- Understand your cash flow
- Network more!
Marty's Business- www.martywolffbusinesssolutions.com
And his Podcast- Business Builders Show
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.