Michael Steinhardt has known Doug for…a very long time. Hear his financial advice on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Age is just a number
- As we do get older, you ask yourself where you want to be and are you there
Uncovering the Questions --
- Coaching is partly motivation and partly teaching
- Life is not a destination, it's a journey... corny but trueee
- Without planning, there's a lot of randomness that might work against you
- As consumers, we are swimming up stream in a lot of ways
- Financial Planning involves being creative and perhaps playing a game to keep it interesting
Closing Lines --
- Trust your gut
- The sooner you start, the better
Check out Michael's website at www.clearpathadvisory.com
Email Michael at Michael@clearpathadvisory.com
Or Call him at (410) 486-5242
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.