Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
Mike DeCecco: A Man Who Made Work and His Life Priorities One in the Same
- Look at where the white space is in your community and tailor your product to that
- Parents today are just as curious about the world as they are with being a good parent
- Mike brought on people who directed where the conversation was going in the writing community
What the Hell is White Space?
- Ask yourself, “What is the business that you want to be?”
- Take a look at the business that support that niche
- The white space will show itself through that search
- A lot of topics may be covered, but the perspective might not be right
- Try to use the opinions of members of your community to define your white space
- Running a startup is not easy to do
- Be clear with yourself and others about the expectations
- Don’t be afraid to rely heavily on your mentors
- Celebrate the successes! Seriously. WIth cake, dance sessions, the whole shebang.
Check out Mike's company Parent.co
Reach Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Nice Guys Links
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.