Mike Michalowicz had it all, lost it all, and then wrote a book about what he learned from that. Hear his whole story on The Nice Guys today.
Find out answers to all these questions:
- You talk about this adding money into the bank first, profit first, but what happens if you have debt?
- Expenses. It’s only $10, it’s only $20 a month but I am being fucked by small charges that all add up to a big Amex bill every month, how do I fix this?
- What’s the goal of all of this?
- You talk about in the book this windfall of cash from selling a business and subsequent ugly period. How did this scare you and why did you decide to change?
- The reality of it is this is so simple, but what do you find is the biggest reason people haven’t changed to a “profit first” system?
- How can I make my business and life profitable and do it immediately?
Here's Mike's website- http://www.mikemichalowicz.com/
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business."
Get Doug's Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.
The Nice Guys (Doug & Strick) are taking pre-orders for their vintage style Funk'nFans designs. Orders will be shipping soon. They are working out all the details including exact shirt color (dark) and ink color (white or cream). The design is 100% accurate and final. Thanks for your order and for supporting the podcast! These shirts will be Funk'nFanTastic