- Do you put on 'Off'? Or 'Off' on?
- Is advertising an evil thing?
- Stacey Sherman is a correspondent for the Nice Guy's on Biz
- Stacey was on Ep. 58 and was the first was to say "fuck" on the show. (Way to go Staceyyyyyy)
- Strick is the Chief Fucker of Rock 'n Roll.
- Stacey's #1 Best Concert of 2016 would be Keith Urban.
- Nicole Kidman is a little pasty for Doug.
- Stacey would be afraid to approach Paul McCartney.
- Strick did yoga with Laura! And wants to do them on the reg.
- Laura has a very strict rule, "she onlys does what she loves."
- Kristy Heart is a dominatrix life coach... say what?
- Sunny does have monkey long arms, so she is handy.
- Doug's favorite meme was Sunny's: "I've bought this guitar and it has gotten me laid 'this' many times."
- The National Park System is a winner! Happy 100th Birthday, National Parks!
- Trip to Seattle? Done and done.
- The bottom line is - that you need to be a part of YOUR plans, not someone else's.
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Sign up for our Nice Guy Community page on Facebook
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.
The Nice Guys (Doug & Strick) are taking pre-orders for their vintage style Funk'nFans designs. Orders will be shipping soon. They are working out all the details including exact shirt color (dark) and ink color (white or cream). The design is 100% accurate and final. Thanks for your order and for supporting the podcast! These shirts will be Funk'nFanTastic