Nicole Holland knows how to help you become the expert in your field when it comes to being a podcast guest. Hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
1/30/17- Nicole Holland knows how to help you become the expert in your field when it comes to being a podcast guest. Here all about it on The Nice Guys today.
- It’s all about building relationships with your audience
- Today’s sponsor is Julie Reisler's book- Get a PhD in You
- Thank you, Julie!
Podcasting, the Right Way
- Every day, you’ve got an opportunity to improve your skill
- No matter what the mission of your podcast is, you can create a connection with your audience and what they care about
- If you’re gonna be a guest on a podcast, familiarize yourself with the podcast style/audience
- Doug hopes that everyone who listens has been slightly offended in their own way haha
- Having guests on your show that you just don’t click with is normal
- You’ve got the option to not upload a show if you feel it didn’t go well
- Make sure that you communicate what you expect from your guest and for your audience
- Saying what’s true may be awkward at first, but it’ll be helpful!
- Put things into perspective
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.