Reach Us Here
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
Vlogcasting of the Future
- In a podcast, your business model has a bit of flexiblity
- How does business mix with someone’s emotions?
- Most books on customer experience is written from a top down perspective
- You’ll never achieve loyalty if you can’t even meet the base level of managing expectations
- When you’re examining your marketing habits, look at it through the customer’s eyes. If you can’t hire someone!
- Knowing who your ideal customer and what your brand’s personality is, is critical to effective marketing
- Customers have much more power over a business in 2017. What they think, matters
- Check out what Pam is up to here!
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.