Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Have you ever gone on autopilot? In a meeting? Or even talking with a family member? Randall Kenneth Jone has taken full control of his actions and inspires us to do the same, no matter what season of life we're in. He breaks down the power of listening and intention behind our actions. Randall leaves us with new understandings and full confidence that it really is never too late to learn.
It’s Never Too Late to Learn
- Approach interviews with a listening ear and respect
- There’s not that much of a difference between personal and professional development
- Aim to learn the positivities of others
- “Every moment you spend with anybody and anything has to be a new moment” - Suze Orman
- You can’t change people’s view of politics, you can only change their view of you
- Check out Randall’s book “Show Me”
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotion www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.