- Strick’s business trips always seem to involve Vegas… keyword: “business”
- Want to get in touch through Twitter? Tweet only at Doug, @djdoug
Bids, on Bids, on Bids
- Are you driven by a task or purpose?
- One of the biggest mistakes is that businesses take too many off-cue bids
- All impressions are not good impressions
- The relationship between businesses should be built before the bid takes place
- Why? There will be more respect
- We’ve got to be clear about who we want to be
- Check your closing ratio. Are you wasting resources?
- Explain, in detail, what customer you’ve got in your strike zone, a.k.a. Your focus
- Now the right conversation needs to happen
- Two parts to influence: the heart and the mind
- You need to connect with the heart - the vision of the company and the drive
- Then present your product in the context with which the company wants to go in. Boom.
- Don’t compete, you want to create
- Leverage your upbringing
- Make sure that your actions support your purpose
Contact Ron: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Karr Associates, Inc. here- http://ronkarr.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.