Steve Olsher is known as "Mr. Bold" and he is. Find your "What" on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- You can choose your why
- But you can’t effectively serve your why until you know what you WHAT is
Who’s on First, What’s on Second?
- Reinvention Radio is all about people who have dismantled the status quo, in business and in life
- Life starts over and over with every new moment
- The 5 New Media Platforms are:
- audio, recorded, social media, blogging, mobile
- It’s said that you write the book that you most need… hmm
- Reinvention isn’t about changing yourself, but more about shedding the shackles you’ve collected
- It is what it is
- Check out Reinvention Radio on iTunes!
Free copy of my New York Times bestselling book, What Is Your WHAT?
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.