Today's Episode with Cam Herold
Cameron Herold helped 800-Got Junk grow and he can help you too. Hear all about it on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Meetings suck because we suck at running them
- Every meeting has to start with a clear purpose
Learn from Other People’s Mistakes
- Try to keep the goal to hit 3 items, not more
- And finish every meeting 5 minutes early
- Have you recently checked whether you’re staying true to the company’s vision?
- There’s no reason to try and figure it all out on your own
- Look at successful businesses, then lather, rinse and repeat
- People’s time and focus is key
- It’s about the minimal viable everything
- Get more stuff out faster, don’t try to perfect
- Remove/neutralize conflict when you can
- Check out the App: CommitTo3
See Cameron's company- www.cameronherold.com
Reach out to Cameron- firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.