- We become so productive at the wrong things, so we get too narrowly focused on cutting out the things that really matter to us
- Be proactive
- Your number one app is your mind
The Human Element
- `A high achiever is never truly satisfied which is not always a bad thing
- There is a high standard that they must live up to
- Do not discount advice if you have not even tried it
- The reality of life is that we are in control of our own behavior
- Those that share the struggles in their life, opens a door to endless human connection
- We all gravitate to our comfort zone
- There is a fad that getting up at 5 am is the key to success… but it is not
- It is about implementing so that you focus on things that matter
- Create structure to have more freedom
- Life is really all about people and experiences
- Sit down by yourself for 15 minutes and work on solving the biggest problem in your life or taking advantage of an opportunity that you have.
- Do that 6 times a week.
- Find a professional accountability partner
- People who will set the bar high for you
- They will make you feel uncomfortable but do that because they love you
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygrenhttp://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business."
Get Doug's Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.
The Nice Guys (Doug & Strick) are taking pre-orders for their vintage style Funk'nFans designs. Orders will be shipping soon. They are working out all the details including exact shirt color (dark) and ink color (white or cream). The design is 100% accurate and final. Thanks for your order and for supporting the podcast! These shirts will be Funk'nFanTastic