Cy Wakeman can help you get past your ego on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Would you consider yourself a dramatic person? Most of us aren't fighting for that title but you could be in deeper than you think. Cy Wakema gives us a drama-free wake up call and teaches us how to approach life's stressful moments with a mental detour. Tune in to learn why being more skeptical of your own thoughts allows you to have a bigger impact on those around you.
Taking the Bypass
- The average person spends about 2 1/2 hours a day in drama
- You can save millions of dollars in your organization by getting rid of emotional waste
- Bypass all the venting and frustration by asking yourself: "if you were great right now, what would great look like?"
- People love having impact
- Most of our stress comes from the story we make up about reality
- STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU THINK
- No Ego: How Leaders Can Cut the Cost of Workplace Drama…
- No Ego Podcast Episode #6 with Cy Wakeman
- Cy Wakeman
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Join the Facebook Group at www.NiceShortCut.com
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.