Dov Baron is all about leadership. Hear more on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Support the show for as little as $2.00/month: Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Being a leader is not about naturally being a bubbly person, it’s about beingpresent with those who surround you
- Great leadership is dependent on the desire to serve
Purpose that’s Larger Than Life
- Leadership is about the impact that you’ll have over a long period of time
- Lead from that perspective
- The dents in your armor is what connects you to others
- Vulnerability exposes your genuine self
- Great leaders are constantly self-reflecting
- If you don’t like people you’ve got no right to be a leader
- Do you really know your people? Probably not.
- Everyone on this planet wants someone to acknowledge their existence
- People aren’t broken, but we are diamonds covered in a lot of crap
- Where do you fake it and not reveal yourself?
- STOP IT
- Come at your level, not anyone else’s
Dov's E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.