Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Being a “Nice Guy” is treating people the way that you want to be treated
Sizing You and Your Company Up
- Having trouble deciding how to create your company? Ask yourself…
- Would you hire it?
- Would you work for it?
- Would you be proud to own it?
- You’ve got to go through the hiccups of creating a good team
- If you’re committed to five star service, ask your customer or potential customer:
- What would 5 star service look like to you?
- That is you empowering the customer
- That is also you getting the right answers
- Talking about how great you are, is a quick way to lose people
- Rise and repeat is the strongest way to build a business
- Find out what works. Do it again and again.
- Key for a viral campaign:
- Excellent content
- Excellent distribution
- New eyes
- Speed of relevance
Reach Ken at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or his website is www.theumbrellasyndicate.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.