Thom Singer Explains Why “Busy” is not the New “Black” and why being in the present will get you far more than scanning the horizon for your next deal. Today's episode provides evidence why Thom is a highly sought after professional speaker and world class coach. Tune into The Nice Guys Today.
Reach Us Here:
Thom Singer @thomsinger
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Click here to get Julie Reisler's book- Get a PhD in You
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- If you ever feel stuck in your career, interview 50 people
- There’s so much noise on social media that your message will get less and less clicks
- When you’re with people, choose people
- I.e. Get off your fuckin’ phone
- Understand that a like on FB isn’t a friendship
- Try this: Don’t connect with someone on social media unless you’ve had, at a minimum, a 20 minute conversation with them
- “Busy” has become a faux badge of honor
- Try to find a mastermind group in your area!
- When you go to an event, go with the attitude of “Who can I impact today?”
- Your runway to your business taking off isn’t gonna be what you think it is...
- A lot of late nights
- Some tears
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
SANEBOX - email organizational tool. https://www.sanebox.com/niceguys
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.