Today, On The Nice Guys
Yigal Adato was a pawn star (not a PORN star) and now talks about leadership. Hear it all on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
- Yigal was a pawn star!
- Do what you love to do and find someone to fill in your weaknesses
Being Realistic and Optimistic
- If you’re building a business, stick. to. your. STRENGTHS.
- Whatever problem comes up in your business, deal with it head on
- Right away
- One of the pitfalls in business is not being honest
- Don’t say everything is great if it isn’t
- Being clear with your customers and employees is critical
- Pay attention to your internal monologue
- Are you getting in the way of your success?
- You need to learn how to say no and keep alllll of your promises
- People notice if you don’t keep your word
- Leaders don’t run
- Acting purely to seek approval is a no gooooo
- Check out the documentary, “Dishonesty: The Truth About Lies”
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.