Croft Edwards knows Flow. Hear all about it on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Fuck iTunes, listen to us on Overcast and hit the recommend button. Please :)
- Croft was on Episode 64! He was one of the very first NGOB victims
- A master certified coach means you've got a lot of training and have been around for a long time
- In most organizations, moods and emotions are taboo unless they’re positive
- In crisis situations, our bodies take over
- The leadership flow methodology is, “How do I bring out the best in me as a leader?’
- The body comes into play in success
- How we observe the world is what we see
- What’s most important is how you show up emotionally and mentally
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.