Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
- Doug - Tema helps organizations realize where they are failing their customers and how to improve
- Tema - Understand the importance of being consistent across channel
- People are a part of the process
- Companies that are monopolies are under threat
- It has to be a customer-driven, customer focus organization
- Common mistake that small businesses make
- Assume everything is fine with their customers, but they never ask or check
- Technology makes it easy for customers come with their good or bad experiences to be heard
- Companies need to be aware what is being said and if people feel ignored, it will get out of control
- Setting up Google Alerts, it is a totally free service
- If you are on social media platform, set it up to get alerts to answer customers in real time
Myth of Customer Service:
- Myth: The customer is always right
- Start from the approach that customer is right, but it is possible that the customer is demanding the unreasonable
- DO NOT respond from a position of defensiveness, ask questions first to understand the situation more
Tips for a Better Website:
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business" AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.
I have a FREE e-book being released in less than 30 days on Providing World Class Customer Service: Can't Miss Steps to Creating A Great Experience . If you would like to get an advanced copy of the e-book, click the box below and I will send an email to you along with bonus input from over twenty industry experts on the "how-to's" for great customer service.