Lolly Daskal was called "The most inspirational woman in the world" by the Huffington Post. Hear why on The Nice Guys today.
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
Research Tells Us…
- Ask yourself, “who are you being?”
- You’ve got to have the foundation right before you get everything else right
- Having confidence in yourself and in your competence can transform your journey
- If a leader is saying “I” more than “we”, say “bye”
- Don’t think you know everything
- Revisit the things that have impacted you
- You’ve got to be who you are and celebrate that
- What you give, you’ll receive
BOOK : https://www.theleadershipgapbook.com/ BUY BUY BUY lots of them. Let’s help Lolly get on the NY Times bestseller list.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.