Thom King with Steviva is a scientist and a sweet guy. Hear more on The Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
- Thom has a background in marketing
- He’s a fifth generation entrepreneur
- At the end of the day, it’s not about the money but building a legacy
- Myth: Doing the right thing isn’t profitable
- Thom pulls inspiration from his grandfather
- Monk Fruit comes from Southeast Asia
- It’s all about what you do with what you have
- Check out Thom making a key lime pie here
- Order from www.steviva.com
- Email Thom at email@example.com
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotionwww.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.