Reach Us Here:
- Even on an emotional level, you tend to assimilate to your environment
- When we have anxiety, we feel like we need an immediate fix
- Anxiety can be a barometer for what’s going on internally, so use it to help you
Time Sensitive Life
- Try to clarify the type of anxiety you’re feeling - physical or emotional
- Try these to move through your anxiety:
- Curiosity: Ask yourself, “I’m feeling anxious! But why? What has triggered this?
- Courage: Avoiding the discomfort makes it work. So, sit with it. Don’t run from it.
- Anxiety is fueled by rejection
- By rejecting it, you’re rejecting a part of yourself
- Anxiety is your alarm bell that something is going on but pills are not the answer
- You can only go as deep as you’ve been yourself
- We feel before we think
Reach out to Tim:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Nice Guys Links
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.