Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Think about the last meal you had that was realllly delicious. Chances are that you or a chef took the time to dice, marinate, and prep for the meal. Just like having a good meal takes time to plan Tim Sander explains your success story does too. Prepping for your success could be anything from reading a book that revs up your business situation to creating a biweekly mastermind group with your co-workers. He also points out that we often choose short term gains over our big picture. So don't get that Big Mac, wait for the filet mignon.
- Success is not a destination, it's a direction
- He turned down a scholarship to follow a band?
- He was on Mark Cuban’s Broadcast.com team when it went public with the largest public IPO in history
- Check out his New York Times bestseller Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends
- And his His other books Today We Are Rich, The Likeability Factor, Saving the World at Work andDealstorming
- We mistake short term accumulations weigh more than our long term success story... so stop that
- Get your free chapter of Tim’s book “Dealstorming” here- http://timsanders.com/niceguys/
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotion www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.