A conversation with entrepreneur and author Tim Fargo, creator of the Tweet Jukebox.
Tim has over 190k Twitter followers, he built and sold a successful business for $20 million dollars, and Doug interviewed him while he was in Poland. Tweet Jukebox is a great tool to automate your tweets and has thousands of users after just a couple of months. Here are some of the highlights:
• Tim believes that the only way to be successful is to help others.
• On Twitter- Created or curated content is OK, just make sure your content is compelling.
• Stay consistent to your theme.
• Start off doing your own customer service.
• Many big companies feel they have a marketing problem, but really they have an execution problem. If they would treat their customers better, they wouldn't have to work so hard to get new ones.
• A customer who shows up for price, will also leave for price.
• If you want to start a business, get a job in the industry first. You will be more successful if you learn about a business from the inside before you try to do it yourself.
• Don't open a restaurant just because you like to eat food. Running a restaurant is different from being passionate about eating.
• #1 advice for starting a business- KEEP YOUR OVERHEAD LOW.
Please visit our very cool sponsor- www.Stickerjunkie.com and use Promo code "niceguys10" to get $10.00 off of any sticker order.
Tweet Jukebox- http://www.tweetjukebox.com/
Tim's book Alphabet Success on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Success-Keeping-Simple-Secrets/dp/1456404709/ref=sr11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1431790453&sr=1-1&keywords=Alphabet+success
Subscribe to the podcast- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-nice-guys-on-business/id966086057?mt=2